“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage.”
If you are a website owner whose priority considers a huge progress of his site by the all possible ways, just in a couple of days, then this post is exactly what you need. The only thing that I would like to ask you about is the request to join your team and the credibility to bring your business to the top ones.
As you already accepted me as your co-worker, you should agree with me that for a quickly moving ahead website we need the most efficient Marketing Strategy ever.
You might be questioning:
– How can we create a perfect Marketing Strategy?! If you do not know what kind of product I have and which are my priorities, it has to be impossible!
I will hurry to disappoint you my partner, we are going to create the Universal Strategy that will work in every position of the industry of anyone’s choice! The point is that you will gain the roots of the strategy from this post but the tree branches and the leaves will come out only with your own diligence. What is more important, the soil will include all the Business Goals you have.
Well! Let us start.
As I have already mentioned the fundament of your Universal Marketing Strategy should be your Business Goals. How about specifying and identifying them?!
The First Step: Identifying Business Goals
The Social Media is an unlimited sphere with uncountable options and goods within. Informational Technology (IT) will give you all the opportunities, keys to open all the doors you need. What we are supposed to do is to quickly identify what we mostly need from this sphere in the most efficient and easiest ways that I will advice you.
However, now it is your turn to help us. Start a short research within your clear-cut company goals and come up with the most worthy ones. In addition, of course, do not forget to check their levels of smartness.
It is a way significant to find out the smartest goals among all the identified ones!
With reference to the undeniable fact that we use the Social Media sphere as our third colleague and adviser, we should connect our business goals to the social media ones in order to reach our needed outcomes.
What if your company does not have S.M.A.R.T. goals, which you can easily combine with social media?
If this is your first experience, then we may accomplish the highlighted strategy, substituting the business goals with our marketing ones. For instance, here are a few of them with the related fields, you could concentrate on:
- Pick public interest to your brand — More followers on your social profiles, more progressive reach to your social media posts, mentions, shares, and retweets.
- Create a huge traffic at your website — Redirect traffic from social media, acquire your honored bit of overall traffic, maximize the rate of social media traffic, and clicks on your social media posts.
- Come up with new leads — Finding out new leads from social media, combining the gained information with your gated content, clicks on your lead-gen social media posts, overall improving your old content with social listening.
- Enhance profits — Signups, sales incomes, or profit from social ads
- Engaging brand with advertisements — Likes, shares, comments per post, mentions, and replies.
- Creating communities — Numerous blogs, likes, and comments for Facebook groups. Numerous members and tweets per parties for Twitter chats. Numerous daily active users for Slack communities.
- Appearing in the top of the press — Extensive reach, shares and mentions, positively discussing your entertaining content, and number of people interested in industry-related matters.
- Knowing your core customers — Number of interviews and talks with customers on social media, suggestions or reviews, and product/content improvements updated to be more biased on customers’ preferences.
- Easing perception of the product and your websites – Numerous appreciated customers, positive and high rated reviews, attractive websites and social accounts.
By the way, little sweet clue for proficient website owners.
It is always useful to gain customers’ attention for your website in any possible way.
What about a way which completeness will demand only few minutes from your spare time?
A way that should make much easier and much more convenient the utilization of your product, a way that should give much simpler and much affordable perception!
Imagine you put popups everywhere!
I visited your website. It is my first time.
There are many available icons and sections to click on and observe them. They all might seem to me as attractive as just alarming or anxious.
Therefore, I hover my mouse on the strange section and it opens a popup that explains me all the needed information for this section.
Thus, here is the main Magic, the strange section turns into a familiar one for me only in 5 seconds. Don’t you want to check it on your customers?!
Here are all the clicks you should do with your computer mouse:
- Visit the website Popup Builder and scroll down in order to see the section, called “Packages”.
- Concentrate your whole attention on the one you need, be amazed with this number of popups in one cheap package and of course, purchase the one you liked the most. In other words, click on “Add to Cart “.
- Afterwards, click on “Checkout”.
- Click on “Next step”.
- Select Payment Method and click on “Next step”.
- Fill in all the required date and purchase it.
Well, now you have the point brush, let us fill your website with unlimited colors! (Popups)
Everything is At Hand
All the Popups you Need
If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal.
As we already know what we need from IT sphere, let us never exploit our time and initiate the process by using one of the most famous tools on the Internet.
The Second Step: Creating Social Accounts
See the second step in my next blog post.
If you have any questions or requests you may easily contact me and I will answer you at the end of my following blog post, whether write comments or personal messages to my account.
If you have any creative ideas, let me know about them and maybe I will write a blog post about the topics you need to know about the most! (Just let me know)
Thus, be always active in any sphere and I hope my blog posts will ease your job and, what is more important, help you create the most universal strategy ever!