If you have a WordPress website where you sell any product, you already know how much time you need to invest on your site’s design, SEO, marketing and content writing.
Almost everyone knows that videos engage more people than some usual text. If you wish to advertise your products, you will better do it with high-quality videos on your website. Grabbing a visitor’s attention is priceless especially for a businessman. So, let’s talk about different ways of using a Video Popup to appeal visitors and consequently get more sales.
Break the Stereotypes!
It has become a stereotype that popups provoke bad effects for their websites. But it depends on what kind of popup one uses and the frequency of their use. For some people popups are unbearable, but that’s because of the big sizes and prevention at every moment.
So, to showcase all the possible versions of having a video popup on your website one can utilize Popup Builder plugin. The best about this plugin is the existence of six beautiful themes and more than a dozen effects of appearance.
Utilizing the Video Popup
To start one needs to choose an advertising video on YouTube and put the link in the URL box. Each WordPress user is able to show the video on every page of his/her website, or choose the page where they want to display it.
You are able to customize the dimensions of popup and choose on which corner of your website to display it. The options also allow selecting the time of opening and closing the popup.
Little popups are more accurate to build. One can customize its border radius and color by using a custom color which suits his website more.
Many experts recommend using the following features
- Enable the Exit Intent Popup – this function will let you keep your website visitors longer on this page. The popup appears when a user takes his mouse to the search field. Not to annoy your site visitors, select how many times you want them to see the video popup.
- Activate the auto play button, so that your potential clients are able to see the video before clicking on the close button.
- With the help of Popup Builder plugin you can show the popup when scrolling on the page and choose the exact percentage of the mouse scroll.
- Use the popup auto close up and select the moment when video finishes to take your visitors’ attention back to your website.
- Select the status of the user (logged in, logged out), when it’s necessary to show the advertisement to one targeted group.
- There are a lot of websites that display popups after inactivity. And if the video is on auto play it suddenly starts to play and almost everyone goes to find the site where the sound comes from. People may also demonstrate their videos after inactivity. They will have some chance to grasp a few new observers. If you desire to sell an app, then your target audience will be people with smartphones. Activate this feature to show the popup only on mobile devices to have more downloads.
- Use the feature “Show Popup this Often” if you don’t wish to annoy with various popups.
- Choose the location for displaying the popups. The best positions are possibly in the center, and on the right corners.
- You can darken or lighten the opacity of the overlay. This feature helps to have all the attention on the popup.
- Want to spread sales on your selected days? With this plugin you can schedule it on weekdays!
- Filter Popup for selected countries to generate sales from your target group.
Here are all the possible themes in this plugin. You can customize the sizes and give different colors to the corners.
During the use of this plugin you might enjoy its transitional effects. You are able to lengthen the duration of the effect. If you want it to be longer than a second, you will have to increase it in the effect duration box.
Besides creating the right popup, your video should have high quality and be impressive to have the expected results of sales. The video popup will help to increase the number of sold products and you will see your outcome in short time.