WooCommerce popup extension allows you to easily show popups on a WooCommerce website, depending on custom behaviors. With WooCommerce popup you can show super-targeted popup offers to your customers, depending on their specific actions, like:
1. They add a specific number of products to their cart
2. The total price of the cart is greater than the specified amount
3. The total price of the cart is less than the specified amount
4. They add a specific product to their cart
5. If the cart is empty
This is a perfect way to show targeted offers to your customers that will motivate them for more shopping on your WooCommerce website.
* Popup Builder WooCommerce extension requires to have WooCommerce plugin on your website.
Yes, you can set where and when you want to show the popup depending on the WooCommerce condition. For example, you can set to show the popup after inactivity in the contact form page, only if the user has at least 1 product in his cart.
Yes. The conditions work independently of how your add to cart button works.
You have to select the “Add to cart click” event from the Events list.